THE ADMINISTRATIVE STRUCTURE
THF like any other registered institution is managed by the Governing Body comprised of eminent persons engaged in the field of education, social work, and philanthropically pursuits, child welfare etc. His organizational decision making authority in terms of according to developmental plans and projects, annual budget, administrative rules and other such responsibilities as mandated by the Bye-laws of the THF. The General Secretary who is also a member of the Governing Body executes the day to day affairs of the institution as defined by the objectives of foundation and mandated, from time to time, by the Governing Body. The General Secretary consults the Managing Committee in matters of important administrative issues.
Sikyong Dr. Lobsang Sangay, Dharamsala – 176 219, District Kangra, Himachal Pradesh, India
1) Mr. Tempa Tsering, Representative, Bureau of His Holiness the Dalia Lama, New Delhi.
2) Ms. Shubha Murthi, SOS Kinderdorf International
3) Secretary, Department of Education, Central Tibetan Administration, Dharamsala, Distt. Kangara, Himachal Pradesh. India
4) President, Tibetan Children’s Village, Dharamsala, Distt. Kangra (H.P.) India
5) General Secretary, Tibetan Homes Foundation, Happy Valley, Mussooorie, Distt. Dehradun, Uttarakhand