Engage Learning Magazines features awe-inspiring stories and brilliant photography that will not only engage your children, but also set them up to become lifelong learners. The magazine comes in 4 reading levels for children between 3 and 13 years of age and you will find its well-researched content and activity pages an exceptional resource that complements what your children are learning at school.
Our world-class nonfiction content teaches STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics), environmental education and social studies, while improving vocabulary. In addition to aiding science literacy, a strong STEM education also leads to developing soft skills like communication, problem solving, critical thinking, creativity and data analysis.
- Improves vocabulary
- Develops nonfiction reading skills
- Encourages project-based learning
- Forms curriculum connections to school syllabus
- Boosts school grades
- Features high-interest stories, QR codes, science and math activities
- QR codes for exciting video content
- Fascinating stories, brilliant photography and fun activities
- Lead Change social and environmental initiatives
- School syllabus connections for every story
- With learning outcomes, lesson plans and activities when a school subscribes.